Our Company Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Great Healthcare Insurance package (Medical, Dental, and Vision, Flex Plan)
- 401(k) with company match
- Group Life and Disability Insurance
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Over 20 + days of Paid Time Off in the first year of employment
- We provide each employee with an individual company laptop for work
- Tuition Reimbursement and Career Development opportunities- 100% company paid Microsoft Certification, and other career-related training, PLUS a generous bonus added to base salary for passing tests
- Fitness facility offered on-site
- Recreational facility provided on-site: pool table, dart board, video games, break rooms, pinball machine and other game machinery, beverages and snacks
- Free and convenient on-site parking
Thank you for your interest in Yahara Software!
How to Apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your resume to email@example.com and please indicate the specific position you are applying for in the subject line of the email. Thank you, and we look forward to reviewing your application!
The current opening positions listed are full-time, in-house salaried position with competitive salary and benefits. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S on a permanent basis and can work on-site in our office located in Madison, Wisconsin. We are unable to provide any sponsorship at this time.
Yahara Software LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
What we value: You
At Yahara, we put people first. Whether it’s our clients or our employees, we recognize that software empowers life, not the other way around. We thrive on meaningful projects that challenge us to improve the lives of our clients through innovative software. Not only do we provide timely solutions, we strive to form lasting relationships with our customers, providing employees the opportunity to fully engage in their success.