We have an exciting opening for an ambitious Senior Software Developer to join our innovative Software Development team in Madison, Wisconsin!
This is the perfect opportunity for an experienced full-stack Sr. Developer with a passion to lead and mentor others within a fast-paced agile environment using an array of technology. This role will be involved in the entire software development lifecycle and will collaborate with internal and external cross-functional teams to deliver quality technical solutions. Some responsibilities may include the planning, leading, full-stack development, and analysis of projects, software design, coding, testing, installation and supporting various clients through the implementation process.
We are a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner and operate under an Agile Development Methodology.
General Job Qualifications:
- 3+ years of development experience using predominantly Microsoft development technologies.
- Bachelor's, Associate’s or higher degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- Strong background in a variety of software design and development concepts.
- Microsoft or Amazon certification or related technical certification is a plus.
Essential Job Functions & Responsibilities:
- Lead assigned development team on projects throughout the entire SDLC under an Agile Development Methodology.
- Work with Architects/Tech leads to create project artifacts: repositories, CI/CD pipelines, other dependencies.
- Analyze and create appropriate development, test, and production environments.
- Demonstrate the Ability to design implement and deploy scalable applications.
- Review code, consume blogs, podcasts, other media to broaden design/development.
- Demonstrate competency designing to and utilizing cloud native resources.
- Serve as a technical mentor to other developers.
- Work closely with PM/BA and Stakeholders on iteration planning and technical portions of stories.
- Produce code assets in adherence to departmental standards.
- Collaborate with PM/BAs to provide technical expertise in the estimation of time and materials required to complete a project/assignment.
Technical Qualifications - Must-Haves:
- C# .NET
- .NET Core 6.0
- Front-end web framework (React, Vue, Blazor, Razor, etc.)
- SQL Server, Postgres and/or other relational databases
- MongoDB or other NoSQL databases
- Experience deploying to Cloud platforms (AWS, Microsoft Azure, etc.)
- Web Service/API development (REST & SOAP APIs)
- DevOps tools (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- AWS/Azure Certification
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
Yahara Software LLC. Is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
The current opening positions listed are full-time, in-house salaried position with competitive salary and benefits. Candidates must be eligible to work in the U.S on a permanent basis and can work on-site in our office located in Madison, Wisconsin. We are unable to provide any sponsorship at this time.