Yahara’s Service Delivery team provides a tried and tested approach that integrates Budget, Timeline and Customer Value with the scrum framework’s principles of Transparency and Adaptation. Yahara Software maintains the balance between People, Process and Technology using our Business Analysis and Scrum implementation skills as our key differentiators. Yahara’s Service Delivery team’s Project Managers and Business Analysts’ are experts in leading a variety of projects ranging from new development, to support for a large and complex enterprise application, to development of targeted applications for small teams or organizations. We successfully execute Yahara’s business offerings such as a ‘Software Discovery’, ‘Laboratory Information Landscape Assessment (LILA)’ and ‘Software Application Development and Implementation’ by exhibiting the following skills:
- Design a functional solution by getting a high-level view of the organization’s processes and the integration between units.
- Provide an experienced team with a strong understanding of the client’s domain.
- Face the inconvenient truth. Provide candid feedback, bring conflicting ideas to the forefront, and facilitate consensus with our clients.
- Align scrum implementation and project management documentation with the organizations processes, culture, and tolerance to change using Yahara scrum guidelines.
- Continuously work with sponsors and stakeholders to manage program and project roadmap, feature goals and pre-planned budget.